lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

sucessful on startup: continue where I left off on Chrome Browser

Some days ago I posted this question on google+, nobody answered me, I think I just had lucky with this one.

I'm using ChromeOS, everything is cool except with Chrome Browser, I need to reopen some tabs in next logon, but unfortunately Chrome just displayed the home page, the solution with this gap is so simple:

if you are going to shutdown your chromeOS just don't close the Chrome's Window, just go to the shut down option and that's it, next time you do a logon, the same window will open automatically with all your tabs, just that.

weird uh? at least for me, even I browse about this but I did not find anything, I use chromium browser on Ubuntu and this is totally different, I can close my window and if I need to open it again of after a shut down, my tabs are reopened... so who knows, if you are using Chrome OS just don't close the window of your browser.

see ya!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario